My suggestions for making beef bone broth is to always use high quality, grass fed bones. Knowing your source of bones and meat is so important.
I love how simple this recipe is, and that it can easily be doctored up with other fresh herbs depending on what you have on hand or like.
I usually make a big batch for each week to use for cooking, but mainly to sip on when I first wake up with some grass fed butter, a pinch of salt, and a squeeze of lemon.
Here are a few of the benefits of beef bone broth.
1. Highly nutritious
2. Helps with joints
3. Can reduce inflammation and heal gut
4. Aids in sleep
After having to let go of coffee a few years ago, bone broth & tea have helped to fill the gap of a hot cup of coffee to wake up with.
I hope you enjoy as much as I do, and make sure to tag me @heylaciejaye on Instagram if you make your beef bone broth.
Instant Pot Beef Bone Broth Recipe
1 package beef bones
4 celery stocks
2 bay leaves
Any other herbs you desire
1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
Purified water (Best water Purifier here)
1. Add beef bones to Instant Pot
2. Add onions, carrots, celery, bay leaves, other fresh herbs & vinegar to pot
3. Add filtered water to fill line
4.Cook HIGH pressure for 2 hours. Let pressure naturally release.
5. Slow cook up to 12 hours in Instant Pot
7. Fill glass jars. Let cool
8. Scrape fat from top to use for cooking for the week
Photo by Bluebird Provisions on Unsplash